Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

stupid college...

ok so i woke up late today (hit the snooze button too hard apparently) and have to rush to get to school in time for my Lit class. I get to the building and I'm jogging for the class room... and when i get there its empty... there isn't a note in sight and nothing written on the smart board. i check my email and see that today was supposed to be in the Comp lab. without checking the rest of my emails i had been ignoring i turn and head for the lab. get there and its empty too! awestruck i stand in the doorway for a moment and start to check my email again. prof went home due to illness... i have hours till my next class so i head for the library (where i am at this very moment typing this) and as i enter i see a notice posted that my math class is also canceled today...  I'm here for no reason today... this is annoying. worse its not even the first time this has happened. hell i don't even have homework to do...

7 comments:

  1. ughh, what an annoying day. I feel ya, have had the same thing happen to me in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dude, that sucks. I hate getting out of bed for no reason! Maybe you could forward emails from your college to a separate account like gmail? Then at least you don't have to wade through the crap to see the important stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. youi know thats a good idea for the email thing. no i dont have a number i can call but i could set up a gmail filter for words like cancelled or ill or whatever and have them forward to my primary email. thanks for the advice

    ReplyDelete
  4. sucks. i got up late today too. missed part of class zzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa, thats officially a bad day.

    ReplyDelete